Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Little Junk Journal

I really enjoy making journals out of various items. I wanted to show you all this little junk journal I made earlier this year. I have been working in it slowly to fill it up with goodies. It has turned into one of my very favorites.

It measures 4x6 inches.  The covers are made of recycled cereal box cardboard. The pages are made of random pieces of recycled paper, envelopes, scraps, newspaper, receipts, junk mail, book text, etc.











Thanks for stopping in! :)





9 comments:

  1. So wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to document and share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to get one of those gadgets (don't know the name of it) to bind the pages together into a journal. Hummm...need to put that on my Christmas list. Diane, you always inspire me. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal. Now I wanna make one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal - love making mine too but I sew mine - your binding looks so inviting! Maybe that's my next project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to start my own...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do beautiful work, it's too bad you don't get a chance to blog more!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete